- 1. The information, response, advice provided or medicines prescribed/ sold by Ayurved
Infertility Clinic ("the Clinic") to any query posted/mailed is solely on the basis
of the information provided by you and is meant for general information only. It
is clarified that the term 'Clinic' shall include its affiliate and associate, officers,
employees or doctors.
- 2. The content on this website and the advice of the Clinic's doctors is not intended
to be, nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice/attention, diagnosis
or hands on treatment. This website and its facilities are not intended to replace
a doctor's judgment or the care and treatment that only a qualified healthcare provider
may give upon due clinical examination of symptoms and/or co-relation of reports
with such examination. You shall provide full and complete information pertaining
to the ailment (including but not limited to your medical history). The Clinic shall
be entitled to presume that the said information provided by you is true and correct.
- 3. The Clinic will make best possible endeavors to provide satisfactory, accurate
and useful information as a response to any query. The Clinic does not (expressly
or impliedly) guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information, response
advice or medicines prescribed/ sold to you. The various tips or recommendations
provided to any query do not assure good health or recovery from any medical condition.
Health is the result of many factors, some of which are not yet fully understood
and therefore it is important to rely only on the advice of a health care professional
to advice on any specific condition/situation. Please note that results and duration
of treatment may vary depending on the constitution of your body. The response to
any query should not be relied upon as suggesting a course of treatment and it cannot
replace/substitute regular medical check-ups in any manner whatsoever.
- 4. The Clinic shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence),
loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential,
special, exemplary or punitive loss, injury or damage) suffered by anyone on account
of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you (via
e-mail or otherwise), any action or lack of action by a you and/ or medicines prescribed/
sold to you.
- 5. The Clinic expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness,
accuracy and fitness of the responses given vide this website (through e-mail or
otherwise). No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given
by or on behalf of the Clinic that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate,
secure, reliable and free-from-error. In spite of the Clinics' best efforts, the
information on this website may become outdated although, efforts will be made to
correct the errors and keep the content updated. Also, the information and materials
on this website are provided on 'as is' basis.
- 6. The Clinic reserves the right to make changes in the website, withdraw access
to this website and revise the services and products described in this website at
any time without any previous notice.
- You agree to indemnify and hold safe harmless indemnified the Clinic against
any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by
any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Clinic's
- 7. This website may link you to third-party websites maintained by others on the
internet. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users. References
to any entity, product, service, procedure, opinion or source of information should
not be considered an endorsement, either direct or implied. The Clinic cannot take
responsibility for information found on third-party websites and if you decide to
access linked third-party websites, you may do so at your own risk.
- 8. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website
is done at your own discretion and risk. The Clinic does not warrant that this website
will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that
this website or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other
- 9. The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures ("Materials") contained
on this website are protected by copyright laws and are the sole property of the
Clinic. You may only access and use the Materials for personal purposes. You may
not modify or use the Materials for commercial or any other purpose, without express
written consent. Some Materials are expressive / thematic and acknowledgement is
- 10. You understand that the internet contains unedited materials, some of which
are sexually explicit and may be offensive and access to such material shall be
entirely at your own risk. The Clinic has no control over, does not subscribe to
and is in no manner responsible for, such materials. You should use your discretion
while accessing this website and the internet.
- 11. The Clinic shall not trade or sell your personal information to any third party
or non-affiliated companies. We limit access to personal information about you to
employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information.
- 12. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability
set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are
reasonable, you must not use this website. You fully and completely understand that
the contents herein and agree to the same. You are acting on your free will and
consent to the contents herein. You must not delay or disregard medical advice or
discontinue treatment with respect to any medical condition, without consulting
his personal doctor, clinicians or therapist.
- 13. The information and the sources of knowledge which may constitutes base of the contents herein are from the open sources and freely available on the public domain. Similarity is coincidental and if any please be brought to the notice to the AIC on the address and email mentioned at the appropriate place.